navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Monday, October 25, 2010

Snapshot

Here's just a quick peek at what we've been up to the last couple weeks (that I have pictures of):


Doing fun couple things, like having Wes and Bekah over for dinner
(We also went to a movie with Dan and Casi, remember that from last post)

Nervously watching the Giants games

Making Stacey be my model for my photography class
(This one is just for fun)

Playing with Jaxson - by that I mostly mean Mark and Jax playing,
Let's face it, Jax doesn't like playing with me, or really like me at all

Going to a Jazz game, courtesy of Mark's very generous mission president

Us at the Jazz game - we had pretty great seats

Mark's Mission Pres & his wife, and a Mission friend & his wife

Tonight we're carving pumpkins!

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these things! Tell Paige that T-ton comes home on tuesday. Get ready!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...