navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, November 4, 2010

If at first you don't succeed...revised

GOT IT! The pictures finally uploaded, it must be because I'm up in SLC in class, clearly not giving all my attention. So the rest of this post is mostly irrelevant and won't make much sense but I'm leaving it up anyway.


I have tried several times to upload our Halloween pictures but every time it fails. I don't know why, maybe it's just not meant to be.

It was a good Halloween though. Mark and I attempted to dress up as Celine Dion and her handsome husband Rene. We looked nothing like them, but we had fun anyways.

Mark had a bald cap but we ruined it before this


These sweet costumes are homemade by my sister and mother


Peter

Oh just doing some Halloween push-ups after trick-or-treating


And of course, this guy has been smiling all week!


I do have good news though: I got one of the best late birthday presents yesterday. Syd and Lex got me Boy Meets World and Growing Pains on DVD and I am loving it - especially because today is laundry day. I forgot how classic Boy Meets World is! FE-EE-EEEE-NY!


Here's to the gang!
Thanks for keeping me company while I do laundry

I know, it's weird - I can upload any other picture but not my Halloween ones

2 comments:

  1. Go Mallory!! (and the GIANTS!!) Actually you do look a bit like Celine!! Cute and very original costumes-- I have never seen those costumes!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...