navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, November 4, 2010

Drive me crazy

I can't handle it. Mark and I take a couple classes at the BYU Salt Lake Center and since it's once a week it's a two-and-a-half hour class. Of pure misery.

And to add to that the past two classes the same girl has sat by me, and I don't want to be mean but she is a (wannabe) cheater. During the quizzes, she just sits there stumped, throwing her hands in the air, frustrated, then turns to me and asks if I know the answer and I'm just like "Yep" (but I'm not going to tell you). She just laughs and keeps looking at me as if waiting for the answer. It's actually quite awkward because I think she gets mad at me for not 'helping her out'. And she really almost makes me feel bad, except for that it's cheating!

Also - I guess I just need to complain - but there is a guy in the class who apparently doesn't take notes, but just snaps photos of the screen on his phone, but doesn't bother to turn off the shutter sound so every 5-10 mins there's a loud "click" sound. It drives me crazy!

I hope I'm not the only one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...