navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Monday, November 15, 2010

IF

Such a fun weekend! My brother Cameron and his wife Ashley got some cheapsy flight straight to Idaho Falls so my parents, Jax, Mark and I obviously had to go up and visit too. We did lots of fun things, and I took lots of pictures of my adorable niece and nephews.

We drove up Friday afternoon, and first things first we went and ate at the Snakebite, great burger. We did some antique shopping and and our craft shopping and just hung out that night.


Marshall's mini photo shoot
I found him playing in my toiletries, the shaking of the pill bottle got my attention



He mostly just tried to grab my camera

Canyon (my cousin Miley's adorable daughter) and Sadie playing with puppets


The boys, doing what they do

Some crafting - turned out super cute!

Most importantly, some reading of Harry Potter - I'm currently (literally, right now) listening to the 7th audio book before this coming Thursday, can't wait!


Saturday night Dana got a babysitter and all the adults went to some (gag) Sushi restaurant - Mark and I hate seafood - but we got something non-fishy so it was all okay. Then we went and saw the movie Red which was good, I really liked it.

Sunday afternoon we got to go visit Kim and Craig and cutest baby Eli. They fed us some delicious dinner and then we played a rousing game of Monopoly. Craig and I didn't fare so well, and it ended in Mark and Kimi having to just call it (pretty sure Kim was winning). Does anyone ever finish a game?
Baby Eli - getting so big!

Looking at some pics



Ugh, it's so hard to go back to school now. Can't wait til Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...