navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, January 13, 2011

Very Merry

Believe it or not, Mark and I really did celebrate Christmas, and even New Years. I'm just really late on posting about it.

Because we spent Christmas in California, Mark and I had a mini-celebration opening the bulk of our presents. We took 2 small ones to open in Modesto.

Here's our first Christmas as a family!



we're cute


Then we spent 11 days in Modesto with the Wagners! Everyone was able to be there and we had such a wonderful time.


Christmas morning


Opening presents


Cecily decked out in her dress-up


Mark and Cecily with her gift to me - loved it!

I didn't take too many pictures, and the ones I did get of Christmas morning didn't turn out that well. But we were all spoiled and enjoyed every second of it!

Mark and I got a taste of parenting over the break as well. We babysat for Kreg and Anna overnight. We got to have Cecily and Oliver all to ourselves. The kids were great and Mark and I only got up once each in the night with Oli, not too bad.

Thanks to Paul and Susan for having all of us for so many days. We enjoyed spending time with everyone and can't believe we're already back in school.

3 comments:

  1. We missed you at Christmas but it's good to see a little bit of your celebration the lovely pictures. This was your first Christmas away from your growing up family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is supposed to say"through the lovely pictures."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys,

    My name is Dustin Bryson and I am the marketing liaison at Lemi Shine. We are hand picking 12 families to throw a Lemi Shine House party in February and I wanted to see if you guys would be interested in throwing one? If so, give me a call and we can chat about the details.

    Dustin Bryson
    (850) 215-2321 ex. 700
    Dustin@envirocontech.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...