navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Picnic at the park

I wish I could comment on each individual, beautifully sunny picture, but they uploaded all weirdy so I can't actually see them. But let me just say, winter in California is my kind of winter. We enjoyed a lovely picnic at the park with special guests Grandma and Grandpa Wagner for the day. The temperature was actually perfect! We are having such a fun time hanging out, shopping, playing in the sun, and playing games.

Now for pictures:










3 comments:

  1. Mallory!
    I just stumbled upon your blog and it made me miss you! I have not seen you in forever. I hope you and Mark are doing well! (Also, I went into Gap today and thought of you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see! told you people love the blog and read it all the time! update fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your pictures and I know how great it was for you and Mark to be in CA for CHristmas!! Thanks for posting!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...