navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Eli's Blessing Day

We had a busy Thanksgiving weekend (yes I'm still catching up) full of family! Not only did we get to spend time with my family but we were fortunate enough to see Mark's whole family as well. Kim and Craig blessed their little boy that Sunday after in Payson, and everyone was able to make it. It was so nice to get to all be together, even just for the day!

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of Kim and Craig and I just got one of Eli - he was busy being adored by so many family and friends.


Baby Eli, loving the attention



Baby Oli, cheesing for the camera


Cecily, the one picture I could slow her down for



Mark and Oliver



Anna and Devyn



Girls (minus Kim of course)

We can't wait til Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...