navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, December 23, 2010

Mac & Cheese

This is how I wish we could all eat Mac & Cheese.


Both hands in the bowl

Both hands in the mouth

Last week during finals, (Dec 10-15) Mark was in Philadelphia, PA for some science convention. He was an author on a poster being presented at the convention for the cancer research he's been doing the past few years. The day he got to Philly he found out that his work will be published in some science publication. I am one proud wife - even if I don't know all the science details! Mark said it was a good and mostly fun experience, but it was super intense with all the information he gained.

While he was in Pennsylvania, I was way too scared to stay at our place alone so I slept at my parents. The same time, luckily, Marshall was spending the weekend there while his family abandoned him and went to California, so he and I got some quality bonding time in.

Finals are done, and now we're in Modesto. Just wait for my next post on how we just spent December 23.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...