navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Saturday, December 4, 2010

MerryGoRound

Two things:
1) Why is it that the only things I have (or like?) to blog about are nieces and nephews?
2) Please excuse the weirdiness of these pics; the lighting was terrible and some have been edited and some are just bad.



The Saturday after Thanksgiving, My sister Dana, her kids, Gangy & Pop-pop, Jax and I went up to the South Towne Mall to ride the carousel; we met up with Stacey for a few mins on her break as well. The kids loved it! Marshall was pretty nervous when we first put him on the carousel but by the end of the ride he threw a fit because he didn't want to get off.
We also rode a train around the mall, but as I was on the train, no pictures. Marshall really enjoyed it and waved to just about every mall customer he could.



Sadie being Sadie



Marshall, on his second go around



Best picture I could get of Joe & Jax; yes they are even fighting on the ride



Haha



Petting the kitty


Me, Sadie and Marshall!

Coming soon: more nieces and nephews - Eli's blessing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...