navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Festival of Trees

I'm almost tempted to not write anything, and by that I mean, I'm too lazy to write anything. But....this past weekend Mark and I invited my Mom, Dad and Jax to go to the Festival of Trees. I had never been, and I loved it. I'm determined to at some point decorate a tree for this festival!

It turned out to be really fun. They had a kids corner for Jax, and Mark graciously hung out with him the whole time.


The drive up






Some seriously sweet gingerbread houses - there were way cooler ones than this, but I was working on a photo assignment for a class so I didn't get too many good pictures of these.



Ryan, for you.

Three of my favorite trees:

Wicked (also known as The Wizard of Oz, ha)



Nifty Fifties



The Fourth of July



Jaxson got to call an elf at the North Pole



And stand in a bubble, pretty cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...