Here's just some of the things we plan on/will be doing:
- Top of the Rock / Empire State
- Statue of Liberty and all that
- Eat delicious food
- NEWSIES!
- Museum of Modern Art
- JIMMY FALLON!
- Eat delicious food
- Central Park
- WICKED!
- Shopping in SoHo
- Eat delicious food
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Shopping 5th Ave
- Flea Market
- Eat delicious food
I've been to NYC a few times before. The first time was with my family when I was just 11/12 for Devry's graduation and it was just a day trip, if I'm even remembering it correctly. I do distinctly remember seeing where they filmed TRL in Times Square and being ecstatic, ha!
Then I went with my cousin's my senior year of high school and that was lots of fun. Haha - who let's three 18 year-old explore New York City on their own? Just kidding, we did great - we did all the touristy things and also got in some quality cousin time, I believe Syd and I basically watched all of Saved By The Bell the day before Lexi got there, stocked with junk food naturally. And just because I'm excited, let's take a look at some pics from that trip.
![]() |
| Central Park |
![]() |
| Hot dog while waiting for the ferry to Ellis Island |
![]() |
| China Town |
![]() |
| 30 Rock |
![]() |
| Lex being a creeper |
![]() |
| Subway Rides |
The last time I went and visited my bestie from high school, Laura. She was going to school out there and it was just a nice, relaxing trip. Didn't do the whole tourist thing, just hung out together in the city and took a little trip to the Hamptons as well. Don't mind if I do. And saw WICKED for the first time ever. A dream come true.
![]() |
| Like I said, relaxing |
Ok well now that I looked at all these picture, I'm dying with excitement! yayayaya!


















Me too!!!
ReplyDeleteLET'S HEAR IT FOR NEW YORRRRRRK! Concrete jungle where dreams are made ohhh there's nothing you CAN'T DO! Let's hear it for New York, New York, New Yorrrrrk!
ReplyDelete