I have been making a lot of purchases off KSL recently, which reminds me, do those of you in Utah use KSL or Craigslist more? My brother asked why I only use KSL, I find that it has a ton more and better stuff. Just curious if I'm the only one.
Anyway, I bought this little diddy the other day to use as our TV stand. I really like it. I think I might want to add a piece of wood or something covered in fabric to that top empty part though so you don't see any cords. And yes, we finally have cable - with HD and a DVR. What the heck? We are really moving up in the world.
A few weeks ago, before we moved I bought a table that I plan to paint/refinish somehow. And yesterday I found some chairs that also need to be painted and reupholstered. I told, I have way too many ideas and not nearly enough time (read energy).
I got great deals on all of them and think it could look really cute! Now that I'm blogging about it, I pretty much have to actually do it now, huh? That's kind of the plan, I need to hold myself accountable somehow.
Mark was completely unconvinced about these chairs though, until I showed him some pinterest stuff on what they could look like someday. See below.
![]() |
| via |
Ok, now I need ideas. What color to paint the table? I'm thinking the chairs white for sure with some sort of fun, colorful fabric. But there are just so many options!! Help me.







I LOVE your new TV stand! I am really going nuts over the mid-century modern look right now! I can't wait to see how your table and chairs end up. I fully support the teal table! PS I am stealing the fishing pics so I can blog them;) Thanks in advance
ReplyDeleteI only use ksl. You should also start using the Eagle Mountain yard sale group on fb. They have tons of good stuff, only problem is you have to be quick, because the good stuff goes fast. I love your tv stand.
ReplyDelete