navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, August 1, 2012

MOVED

We've moved. Again.

This is essentially what our place looks like currently.

This time we moved to Saratoga Springs. Mark is starting dental school in South Jordan in just under 2 weeks and I will still be working in Orem, so we chose the middle.

So far we have only spent one night in our new place, but I think we are going to like it. Mark hasn't been working so he's been fortunate enough to do all the sucky things. He basically cleaned our entire old place and is currently at home unpacking the new place. All by himself.

Unfortunately, I have so many ideas and wants for this new place, that is DIY ideas and wants, that I think I've overwhelmed myself. But I will just take it one room at a time, and if takes me a year to get everything together, then so be it. Does anyone else have this problem?

3 comments:

  1. how fun!! where'd you guys end up (exactly)?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly how I feel right now... Just take it one room at a time.... Ugh.... So overwhelming

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...