navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pintastic!

While this is super exciting to me, I mostly have nothing else to blog about currently except for this. So there's that. 

One of my favorite former Gap coworkers repinned one of my prints from my Brightly Beams Etsy shop. What was so exciting to me, was that after following the trail it became clear that this was just a totally random pin. It was not originally pinned by me (which I'm pretty sure I've pinned everything from my shops) but by a stranger who just liked the print! Yay! 

So when I saw it pop up on my feed I was shocked and just happy to see that some people who aren't family members like our prints. 


Is it sad that Pinterest can make me so happy? 

1 comment:

  1. That IS fantastic. Also, I saw this quote from Louisa May Alcott and thought it would be a bomba print:

    "She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain."

    Right?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...