navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Monday, November 5, 2012

Saturday Happenings

We had a busy-ish Saturday this weekend. I started the morning on a field trip with my dad. Thats what I kept calling it, and nobody really understood. Really, he just had to drive a big box to our house in his car because it wouldn't fit in mine. 

Afterwards, Mark and I went to lunch at this place I had been wanting to try and it was a bust. But whatever, lunch is lunch.

While at lunch, we decided to go see what all the hub-bub was about Scheels. We invited Kreg and Anna and their kiddos to join us. 

Mark took all the pictures, and this is the only one I have from the trip. I told them to be scared, Cecily succeeded - Mark not so much. 

Then I made Mark take me to hobby lobby so I could get my craft on.

This still isn't done, but hopefully it turns out. We will see.

And I forgot to take a before picture, but it was just an old tray I found at DI or someplace.

And Saturday ended with me painting and painting away. While watching Seinfeld. Who could ask for more?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...