
My entire family, minus 3 people, are at Disneyland right now. Those 3 people include Mark, Me and Marshall.
I requested that Cam periodically send me cute pics of the nephews and niece, but all it has accomplished is depressing me. They all have on matching shirts that say something cute like, "my first time at Disneyland" or something, while Mark and I are get to hit the books, not the rides. But Marshall, I'm sure is enjoying his time with Rebecca - he's just a baby he doesn't know how depressed he should be.
So Gangy, Pop-pop, Dana, Ryan, Joe, Sadie, Devry, Quinn, Asher, Cameron, Ashley, Stacey, Danny and Jaxson, we're thinking of you and wish we were there, but we aren't so thanks for planning a family vacation without us :)
There is a little bit of good news though - We finally have internet, so I know longer have to trek to campus early anymore just to use the internet. I am writing this from the comfort of my own couch. Yay for comcast!






0 comments:
Post a Comment