Mark is at home studying studying away, at his new desk that we finally got. Fully equipped with a proper desk chair. He had been studying at our kitchen table which was no bueno for his back. Or for having dinner.
While Mark is with his new desk, I've been on campus for 4 and 1/2 hours, and will be here for another 4 and 1/2 hours. Okay, now it makes sense why I've hit this wall, it's the halfway mark.
Sorry if it seems like all I do is complain about school, but I was actually just thinking "One More Month!!" which is what led me to get on the blog. Mark takes his big test in, well I'm not going to put the amount of days because I think that will stress him out when he reads this. But my semester is over in 1 month (tomorrow)! Which means we are halfway through and then we can move on to being newlyweds!
Here are pictures, always need pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU DEVRY! Enjoy your day of baking/potting/planting/raising baby/activity daying and everything else you said you were doing on your big day!






thanks mal!
ReplyDeleteI have to get on here and once again give a shout out to my youngest DIL. Happy Birthday Devry. Love you.
ReplyDeleteHi Mal and Mark! Just to let you know that Aunt Cathy and Uncle Mike are thinking about you! Yea for the new desk and chair! Good luck on the studies! XOXO
ReplyDelete