I'm taking a full load of classes this spring semester, which is Apr. 27 to June 14, I think. And hope. So it's just a short one but it is busy busy busy. Mark takes the DAT on June 1, so a lot of the time he's on campus with me all day studying his brains out.
If you've known me during my past years and semesters at BYU, I am never on campus. I will go to class then go home, go back to class, go home. No matter how short the break between. I just don't like to be on campus, I don't really have a good reason. Well now I basically spend 6-8 hours on campus everyday. My record so far was from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm. I don't want to talk about it. But it's nice that Mark has a good reason to be here with me, so it's not as miserable as it could be for both of us.
There is a light at the end of the tunnel though. Once June 14th hits, it's officially summer for Mark and I. We even have our Seven Peaks passes to prove it. It will be all play and swim and maybe some work, because we do need to earn some sort of income. Either way, I just have to buckle down for a few more weeks (5 weeks and 2 days to be exact).
I prefer posts with pictures, and since I don't have a relevant one, here's a random one.
Mark and I at Seven Peaks last summer.
And then one more, I came across it while finding the one above and I couldn't resist.
Sadie getting sunscreened.






Why do you always post the worst possible photos of our kids? First Joe in rags and now this, your blog is off to a great start.
ReplyDeleteoh I LOVE 7 peaks!
ReplyDelete