navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, July 23, 2010

Family Reunion: Part 1

Wagner

As I was saying, we headed to Island park for the first family reunion of the summer.

Unfortunately, I am no good at taking pictures so I don't have too many, and they are mostly of just me and Mark. I promise there were tons of family members there. My first time meeting a lot of them as well. Luckily for me, everyone was very warm and welcoming and I didn't have trouble feeling comfortable.

Island Park was very nice - All the fam was spread out in 3 cabins. The golf course was right behind the cabins, so Mark spent some good quality time there.

Everyone headed to Yellowstone one day and we all wore our Wagner t-shirts which I love!

Waiting for Old Faithful...
No longer waiting

Paige and I played a wild game of checkers in the lodge
Seeing the sights

We really did more than go to Yellowstone, even if I don't have the pics to prove it. The next day Mark and I went and floated down the river with some of the family, while other groups did other fun things. The river was so pretty! The water was the most clear water I'd ever seen.
Of course we were entertained by a talent show that night - no pictures, but Mark, I believe, has some good videos!

And I got some quality bonding time in with Cecily as she did my hair while I packed!

It was so much fun to be able to meet more of Mark's family, especially so soon after entering it.

I stole these next 2 photos for Aunt Judy - Thanks!

The original siblings
The Paul Wagner family

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome!!

    I'm glad you like the shirts!! And we're glad you are in the family!!! Mark picked well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will confirm and ditto Aunt Judy--we love Malory and think that Mark did an amazing job in the wife department!! You are a wonderful addition to our family!! I love the shirts too Aunt Judy--what a great family!!We enjoyed a wonderful tribute by some great young men from Modesto to PWAGS (your new father in law)-- I had no idea he was called that by the young men in the Modesto ward--it was sure a sweet tribute and they (we) were all moved to tears!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...