Mark and I spent the Fourth weekend in Idaho Falls at my sister Dana's home. I had tons of other family up there as well for the Melaleuca celebration.
Let's recap in pictures. Tons and tons of pictures.
Happy 1st Birthday to the Marsh-Marsh! (July 1)


Delicious dinner at The Snake Bite - Mark and Joe waiting outside

We all know what this is...

A leisurely stroll by the Snake river, I want to call it.



Some delicious dairy desserts from Reed's Dairy


The Melaleuca celebration, some seriously amazing fireworks!
Marshall got into the patriotism as well


And the gorgeous Idaho Falls Temple

That Sunday morning, Mark and I drove from Idaho Falls down to Ogden to attend little Oliver's blessing. This was our first meeting. Oh he is just so cute and little.

Kimi, Paige and Cecily
Delicious dinner at The Snake Bite - Mark and Joe waiting outside
We all know what this is...
A leisurely stroll by the Snake river, I want to call it.
Some delicious dairy desserts from Reed's Dairy
The Melaleuca celebration, some seriously amazing fireworks!
And the gorgeous Idaho Falls Temple
That Sunday morning, Mark and I drove from Idaho Falls down to Ogden to attend little Oliver's blessing. This was our first meeting. Oh he is just so cute and little.






nice job! :)
ReplyDelete