navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day 2012

First of all, can I just say how happy I am that Melissa & Joey is back on the air. I didn't realize I missed it until today. It is just so stupidly funny, I love it.

Second of all, picture OVERLOAD! Get ready for it.

As I said in a previous post, my whole family minus Quinn was able to go to Arizona for Memorial Day weekend. 

Quick overview: 
We drove to Vegas on Friday and drove the rest of the way on Saturday. 

Saturday night, the men and the older grandchildren went to a Diamondbacks game, where they had quite the adventure. Mark and I stayed at Cameron & Ashley's and enjoyed a lot of Liam time which we desperately needed.




Sunday was relaxing, we went to church, hung out outside in the unseasonably pleasant weather. It was not so hot that you wanted to stab your eyes out, but could actually sit outside. Which we did. Asher played pretend while the other kids played soccer. 

Monday early morning, the men hacked a bunch of bamboo down in Cameron's yard. After that we met up with Cliff & Cathy and Jeff at the cemetery where my Grandpa Howard and Grandma Ethel are buried. Monday night, we had a BBQ at Jeff's with his famous tacos and frozen hot chocolate, and of course swimming. 

Tuesday morning, Dana and I got a 1-hour massage and a 1-hour facial. It was heavenly. My first facial and I think I'm hooked. After that we immediately headed out to the waterpark, which was a lot of fun! That night Mark, Ryan and I had to fly home because work stinks. The end. 

So, so many pictures from Monday at the cemetery:



It was supposed to be just grandchildren, but since Beckham is attached to Devry she had to be in it, and Cameron just wouldn't leave.
Me and AppleJack
 The Brothers
 Holding hands
 Marshall pointing to his name in Howard Marshall Arnett
 I just told him to smile, this is what happened. 
 Jeff wanted a wardrobe pic to be like me, and Cliff photobombed. 
Everyone getting situated
 Posing
The Larry Arnetts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...