I believe it was last Saturday that Mark and I were in the middle of cleaning our house - I don't know how, but it is always messy. Anyway, and there was a knock at the door and there was Joe, Jax, Sadie, Marshall and my dad. They just decided stopped by after washing the car. So we got out our soccer ball and tennis balls and played in the backyard because we like them to think our house is fun. My dad was not happy that they didn't want to leave. But I was.

For another random story, I just had the worst lunch break. I was craving Iceberg fries (yum), so I went through the drive-thru. Oh, turns out my windows won't roll down. Awesome. Then it took 15 mins to get my food. Then I went home to eat it and it was okay, not great. Whilst at home, I knocked over a glass, which shattered and cut my toe. We only had the giant bandaids so my toe is nicely wrapped up and won't fit in my shoe and now I'm walking funny. You win some, you lose some.









How fun!! We want to come play in your backyard! Sad about your toe, and the fries :(
ReplyDeleteTell Marshall to stop posing like that!
ReplyDelete