navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Friday, May 25, 2012

Memorial Weekend Plans

It almost feels like Christmas all over. Except that it's Memorial day weekend and nobody is giving me presents. 


BUT all of these people will be together in Arizona this weekend (and when I say all, I mean all except Quinn, sad face, but we will see him in Utah after the fact so happy face). 

I am so excited! It's going to be a short and sweet trip for me and Mark. We are driving to Vegas tonight, meeting up with everyone else driving from Utah, then Saturday we will all caravan to AZ. Then Mark, Ryan and I will fly home very late Tuesday night while everyone else gets to enjoy more time there. Stupid jobs. But who cares, I'm just excited to see all my long lost nephews!!

2 comments:

  1. arizona??? do we get to see you for a minute? we would love to do a breakfast or lunch or even come see you at the park for a little bit. let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous! And not because it's Arizona, for the record.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...