navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Sinus Infection

I am just coming off of a nasty sinus infection. I was out of it all last week. Thanks to Mark and my family for nursing me back to health. 

While I was ill, my mother-in-law came to town for a wedding and Grandma & Grandpa Baumgarten's wedding anniversary. Unfortunately, I was way too sick to attend anything but the reception on Saturday night. But by Sunday I was feeling better, so we all ventured to SLC to meet Anna and her kids, who just flew in from Minnesota. Mark and I are so excited for Kreg and Anna and their cute kids to be living so close to us! 

And now for pictures:

Mark and I waiting for everyone


They're here! 

We hung out in City Creek with a picnic lunch. It was so weird with it being completely empty, except for security guards every 10 feet.

Then we went over to Temple Square, and did all of that. 


Cecily loved taking pictures of us.

Smelling the flowers

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy we are living close!!! Thanks for entertaining the kids and helping with phase 1 of the move! Love you guys! Ps I'm stealing these photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot WAIT! greatest move ever. Parties every day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...