navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Aspen Grove Day 2

We signed up for pretty much everything you can do. So Friday we first painted some pottery so that it could be fired that weekend, then we shot air rifles and played multiple rounds of paintball which may or may not have resulted in plenty of wounds. Also, multiple wooden pens were made - that was a big hit with the men in the family! I feel like I'm forgetting stuff... Oh on Friday the camp did their Welcome Night since a single parent group joined us that day. 

Not a bad view

My mom bought all the kiddies a cute Aspen Grove shirt and she wanted to get a picture of them all in it. Well, we tried that night and this was the best I could get before Marshall fell and got a bloody nose.

There was a common area in the Lodge that we pretty much took over. 

We tried again the next morning after breakfast when the kids were happier. 

I'm supposed to photoshop baby Mallory into one of the above shots ;)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...