navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Aspen Grove Day 3

Saturday, I didn't sign up for anything and kind of just hung out and relaxed. Everyone else did some archery and Mark spent a lot of time in the golf simulator and playing racquetball. And all the kids went fishing that day too. We played a few rounds of mini golf, and most everyone (except me and Devry) went swimming that night, which was apparently a good call by us because they all froze. 


I was over on the side snapping photos while they fished, when everyone starts shouting my name to look behind me, so naturally I assume a bear is about to attack me and just sprint away. Turns out it was a wild turkey, but it was still running straight for me. 

These kids loved my clip in hair extensions!

And apparently that was the last photo I took on my camera. I took lots of pictures with my phone too, but most of those made it onto Instagram. 

We had a TON of fun and are so grateful for my mom and dad getting us all together! It was a great family reunion!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...