Then of course the annual Arnett Easter Egg Hunt/Hat Parade. Joe and Jax finding their eggs. They were only a little bit competitive.
We had a fun time watching all the kiddies run around the yard and guiding them just a little to the ones that were hidden really well. And on to the hat parade. Marshall was so cute in his little hat, that he even kept on the whole time.
Devry and Asher, trying to get Asher to wear his. He looked so cute in his little vest and converse though so it didn't matter.
Sadie and me with our awards, "Most Beautiful" and "Prettiest" respectively. Mark and I didn't find the time to make some quality hats, so we picked up some bunny ears at the grocery store the night before. However, next year we will dress to impress.






I'm glad you're blogging! I loved hearing about your weekend. I'm looking forward to seeing more wedding pictures!
ReplyDelete