I'm trying to be a good blogger, because don't you just hate it when you have blogs you follow that never get updated, and when they do it's just about weirdy political stuff but what you really want to hear about are your nephews and niece. So I'm trying to set a good example for those blogs :)
As Sunday was a hair-wash day for me, I had to get up early so I had plenty of time to get ready for church. Mark also got up early with me. This is what I saw when I got out of the shower.

This is what I saw when I finished blowdrying my hair.

A delicious Sunday breakfast that consisted of pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausage and my favorite OJ. Mark cooked it all on his new favorite toy - his griddle. It was delicious, Thanks Mark!
And here we are on our way to church, Huzzah!

On another note, this is my favorite picture ever captured of Joseph - he's the poor, starving orphan boy, wearing only a rag, wrestling with Jaxson.

Oh and last thing, I have tons and tons of wedding pics that I just don't know where to start. But I will get them up soon.
i totally know what you mean about the weirdy political stuff.
ReplyDeletewhat a good husband! i might forward this link to Rich...
ReplyDeleteI'm offended!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Mark is clearly a keeper.
that cute Mark!! what a sweetie :) Wagner boys are definately keepers!!
ReplyDelete