navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food Poisoning

I'm officially a wife.

Mark was up all night with stomach flu issues probably from some pizza he ate. Coincidentally, I ate pizza yesterday too, but from a different place.

All of a sudden he felt some normal flu-ish symptoms, so he took some Nyquil just to sleep, since thats all we had. Not too long after he was throwing that up. I woke up once and he was just laying on the floor, basically puking his guts out. I felt so sad and helpless. I tried to rub his back but was quickly informed that was not okay. Apparently, people prefer not to be touched while they are heaving.

Mark obviously didn't make it to class today, so I went and turned in his assignment for him, and the professor was more than willing to help him make up the class on another day. Thank goodness for nice teachers. Anyways, sorry for all the gross details, but this is what's going on in our lives.

Mark is still in bed, resting, and says he is feeling a little better with just a stomach ache. It's been quite a few hours since the last incident so things are looking up.

8 comments:

  1. Poor Marker, Glad he is feeling a tad bit better, even more glad you ate pizza from a different place so there was no waiting for the toilet to be available to throw up! and Im even more glad you have a BLOG!!
    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it funny how different boys are than girls? We want someone to tickle our back and hold our hair out of our face while we are sick. They just want to be alone.

    I'm glad I found your blog. I'm so sad I missed your wedding. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL. You were a gorgeous bride, Mal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing I didn't eat that pizza Moric! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love to have my bag rubbed while I vomit. I made Quinn do it all the time whilst pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mark, the offer for Nick's couch is still up. if you don't want it, then come with us to burn it. please. we need you

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, and sorry about the wife rubbing your back

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehehe! I found your blog. :) just to let you know I will probably comment on every single post you make. I am a comment queen! So excited to keep up with your life and not just through devyn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet--i found you also--what is with puking!! So not fun--We are hoping that you are on your road to recovery and just wanted to mention that we so enjoyed your beautiful wedding and Mal-i really enjoyed talking with your mom-we love you two!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...