navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, April 18, 2010

Cat fight

The internet that we borrow is sometimes hit or miss so we've been out of it for a few days. Eventually, we'll get our own internet but for now MAD will have to do. Weirdly though, on my blog tracker thing, whenever I get on it from MAD internet it says from Pleasant Grove - I feel like we can't possibly be stealing internet all the way from there. But I'm not questioning it. Just using it.

Friday was date night for us. It was a special double date this week. We went to a BYU baseball game. Mark and I have set up standards for attending sporting events - I'll go with Mark any time he likes, as long as I get delicious concession treats. I love sport food. So it works out well for us. (Just as a side note, we got Diet Coke and BYU Creamery ice cream)

Here we are.

And here's Sean and Brad. Thanks for joining us.

Saturday was not as fun for me. I had to miss my cousin Tava's bridal shower, and Mark's sister and her husband visiting, Kimi and Craig, all because I had to work. But while I was working, Mark, Kimi and Craig went to another BYU Baseball game and then came and visited me at the mall before Kim and Craig drove back to Idaho. It was fun to at least see them for a few minutes and eat some delicious food court Chinese food. PS congrats to them, they just celebrated their 1 year anniversary!!

Mark and I have been doing a lot of shopping for random things around the house. Notice the shopping basket.

We went to our last freshman church meeting. Even though Mark is out of the dorms, we were still going there just until this semester is over. Mark spoke as well in this last meeting and gave a very sweet talk on charity. Here he is with all the boys on his floor.

After church, we had Wesley and Bekah to Sunday dinner. Our first guests - it was a special day. And a very tasty one.

And last but not least, and maybe the most exciting thing we did this weekend, after finishing a movie we heard some painful cries from outside our apartment. There were 2 cats just facing off, yelping and meowing at each other. They were in pouncing positions so we were getting all excited for a cat fight. But after a few minutes one of the cats slowly, and I mean real slowly, backed away, while the other one kept crying out in victory at him. And yes, we watched this whole thing go down. I was a little disappointed they didn't break out into full fledged fighting but it was still some good entertainment.

And now I have 3 more finals to take. Meh.

3 comments:

  1. cat fight!? Scary. good thing you were indoors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. We wondered why we didn't see or hear from the two of you all weekend but now I see you were busy every second.Keep up the great blogging and I wouldn't mind any political comments as long as you keep us abreast of your day to day happenings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I found you!! I heard that you were going to the GIANTS game with us--or maybe I am going with you--- anyways that is going tobe awesome and we got great seats up in the foul area--but it will be fun --its bobble head day and I guess you will be really cool to take one of those things with you to the MTC--just kidding- but we are going to go way early so we get one and maybe watch batting practice and catch foul ball cuz Cory says the opposing team can really hit--cant wait to see yous!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...