navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gallery Wall

I know I put this on InstaGram but I thought it deserved a blog post since it took me so dang long. 


These frames have been up in our place since we moved in basically; it was the first thing I did after moving in decorating wise. I filled the 3 big ones right away because they were hanging in our old place. Same with the square one on the left. (The big blue one has a quote on it "Come what may and love it") Then maybe a month later I found that abstract Russian one that I LOVE. But those 2 little guys remained empty until tonight. I finally decided that we needed at least something more personal since this is in our family room, where we are all the time. So I took some side shots of Mark and myself and made us some silhouettes. I've got to say I am pretty happy with them.

I have another wall I am currently working on, hopefully it won't take me near as long because then I want to tackle YET ANOTHER wall. I just love framed art/photos/anything.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...