navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, January 27, 2013

Visitors Welcome

Our guest room has pretty much looked like this since we've lived here. Yes I imagine this would drive all you OCD readers our there crazy (I wish I was, but I really don't mind a mess, especially in a room we don't use that often). I mean, we've made some progression - actually getting a bed, some decorations, and the dresser, but it still wasn't very functional - not that it needs to be, the only person who uses it is baby Ty, and he brings his own bed. Visitors please! 


The good news is since Mark has been sick as a dog with the flu all week and weekend, I have just worked on finishing up this room. And I'm happy to report that I would be happy to have anyone come stay in this room finally, not just TyGuy. I'm camera happy, get ready for lots of pics. 


Let's see, obviously I picked up everything (most things found a home, some are just on the floor in the office now haha) and cleaned, hung those pics, mirrors, things that were just sitting on the floor, put the bedskirt on finally - so annoying to do, I even organized the closet so it's mostly usable, and what is a room without some barely outdated family pics. Is it even possible to stay up to date on those? 

Yay for clean, organized, put-together rooms! 

2 comments:

  1. It looks great!! Cc and oli said they want to vome have a sleepover in that big bed sometime! Ps if you ever decide to get rid of the silver mirror from your wedding. Plesde let me buy if from you! Im obsessed! When everyone is feeling better we wsnt you guys to come over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadie Rose and Marshall would also like to schedule a sleep over at Chez Malarkey.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...