navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, January 20, 2013

Hair Pulling

My nephew Jaxson was baptized this last weekend. We are all very proud of him and his choice to become a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. It was a lovely day, and Mark was even lucky enough to get to speak at the baptism. He did a great job!

I just had to share this little montage of photos that happened while trying to get a good family photo of the Sheps. 


Ty is a little hair puller. While Jaxson was being confirmed a member of the Church, Ty did the exact same thing to me. My mom had him on her lap and I was sitting in front of them, all of a sudden he just yanked my hair. That little TyGuy.

1 comment:

  1. Picture 3 is the best. I say next years Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...