I just have to say, I had a fantastic birthday! Even though it's not as fun when you just have to go to work, but everyone made it really great!
I was not expecting much (anything really) because of my fantastic early gifts (NYC and new phone) but Mark surprised me with this adorable set up when I got home from work. What a sweet guy.
My parents took the whole family to dinner at PF Chang's and it was lots of fun and deliciousness! Thanks for dinner!
Opening my adorable present from the Brijs fam all exclusively picked out by Sadie Rose
Mark took a good montage of lighting candles, singing Happy Birthday and Marshall trying to blow out the candles early.
And just some fun shots
The cake was seriously so good. I requested the store bought rainbow chip frosting - my FAVE!
Thanks for all the birthday calls, facetimes, texts, and FB wishes!








Why was asher's song not mentioned. We practiced hard for that. Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteyou were the facetime at the end, but you're right, it deserved much more!
Delete