We are staying in an apartment while we are here, and it is super roomy and kind of feels like we live in Ikea..which I love. Here it is
Classic Stacey, on the ferry to the Statue of Liberty
Us with Lady Liberty
I don't make all the group shots so I try to grab pics of myself whenever I can, call me self-centered
Skyline
Again, classic Stacey, hand in chip bag
After we headed to Ellis Island... it was beautiful inside
And outside.
Freedom Tower
Hanging out near Wagner Park
We had lunch at a delicious Italian place, where we were right on the water and could see the Statue of Liberty, it was fantastic!
And had to spend forever in the Walgreens in Times Square, naturally
All ready for NEWSIES!
The stage
I mean, everyone knows how excited I was to see this right? So I wasn't skeptical or anything about it. I realized it wouldn't be the movie and was okay with that. But OH MY GOODNESS this was INCREDIBLE! I cannot explain how much I loved this, the singing the dancing, it was all perfect! And while I did miss Christian Bale as Jack "Cowboy" Kelly, he had a fantastic replacement! Notice how many exclamation marks I'm using!! It's a lot!
So after, I cannot even tell you how giddy I was, we just had to wait and get autographs and pictures
Here we are with the star of the show - the future Christian Bale
So Newsies may have been the hit of the trip, I don't know, we have lots more to go. But I just loved it and would see it again tomorrow if I could.
Afterwards, we met up with cousin Syd for some burgers at the Shake Shack, which was also divine! We'll see her tomorrow to for Jimmy Fallon, can't wait!






Mallory, thanks so much for visiting Shake Shack in NYC. Hope you had an awesome vacation, and our team can't wait to see you again next time you're in the city!
ReplyDelete-Brandy, Shake Shack
newsies is seriously one of my favorite movies of all time... i know all the songs by heart. now just to get myself to broadway....
ReplyDelete