My past few nights have consisted of the scene below:
Computer with One Tree Hill on it and a whole lot of tugging and pulling at staples.
But sadly, we have only done 5 out of 8 cushions so far. This really is the hardest part about this whole chair reupholstery thing. I read it on everyone's blogs and they were right. It is painful on your hand. I started wearing a gardening glove and that seemed to help.
The fabric is here!
I had to take pictures of it because the colors are just so pretty. I LOVE it!
While I was at it I thought I'd show you what the family room seems to look like these days. Messy messy. Cushions here, paint samples there and just a few ikea drawers.
I made my mom spend her Saturday helping me cut the fabric. And since I couldn't resist when I got home, I just set the fabric on the cushions to see how it would look. And it looks great, in my opinion! I seriously do love it.
Now I just need to finish yanking out those staples and then doing a bunch of stapling myself. Weehee. Wish my luck!






0 comments:
Post a Comment