I decided to come back and write on this post.
We took a little stop in the morning at Washington Square Park because my mom and Dana read a book by the same title.
And I was happy to be along for the ride since it was located right off Waverly Place. I was constantly on the lookout for the Russo's.
We had lunch at my cousin Sydnee's restaurant that she works at. It was beyond delicious!! And they were so kind to us, sending out appetizers and every dessert they have, It's called The Odeon. LOVED it.
All the girls
City Hall? This is the problem of writing later.
We all then headed to The Metropolitan Museum of Art
Some of the amazing art we saw
Hanging out near the plaza, FAO Schwarz and the Apple store on the day the iPhone 5 was released.






0 comments:
Post a Comment