Well, I guess summer is over. That is what everyone keeps saying and I don't like it. But I'll get over it. We had a good weekend. I finished painting our dining chairs finally, they have been sitting in the garage for ever waiting for me to just put the last coat on. PLUS I ordered fabric for them - so we are getting close to actually finishing them! We also bought a bed for our guest room, so unofficially guests are welcome (after Saturday when it's delivered, it will be official when the room is set up).
Yesterday we had a BBQ at my mom and dad's house and it was delicious but I didn't take any pictures. After that we went to my aunt & uncle's house to roast marshmallows, where I did take pictures. Love me some Arnett s'mores roasting family fun! Thanks to HB & Penee for having us!
Now I really need to focus on starting/finishing all the projects I have in my mind for our new place - which is a lot. Maybe I should cut some of them out?
Mark is busy with school though so it does leave me lots of free time. As long as I can throw on some One Tree Hill while I work on them, I'm good.






0 comments:
Post a Comment