navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Thursday, September 6, 2012

Burn Book

I know I posted it on Facebook a little bit ago, but the tumblr blog, Suri's Burn Book has quickly become one of my favorite reads. It is so stinking funny! And all in good fun. I'm not a cruel person who likes to make fun of celebrity children in my spare time.

There is a pretty large part of me that actually wants this little gem of a book sitting on my coffee table.


Does that make me a little ridiculous? Yes probably. But I cant' help myself.

While we're on the subject of blog books, another one of my favorite daily reads, Young House Love, is publishing a book coming out in November. And I'm not nearly as ashamed to admit that I want this one sitting on my coffee table, too!


I found their blog a little while back and have quickly scoured through their archives. I just love everything they do. If I could, I would be them. 




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...