navigation

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket



Sunday, September 16, 2012

#girlsnyc2012

The things we did in New York City day 1

Fly in planes.
Taxi ride of death from the airport

Eat at Empanada Mama and it LOVED it!



Walk through the city 



To our destination at 30 Rock




And went to the top





Then came back down and toured the plaza





Unfortunately no Jimmy Fallon or Tina Fey sightings, but this was just the first day.

After the we walked back to the place we are staying and stopped in at Magnolia Bakery to grab a dessert.

Now I am so tired I don't want to write anything else.

Goodnight!

4 comments:

  1. So, why aren't you on instagram yet??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh Lacy, I don't have a smartphone. Sensitive subject

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously mom, Dana and Stacey worked together to coordinate their outfits. Awkward for the rest of you mismatched fools.

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you order the iphone 5???? super double triple jealous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...